This year I have decided to do things a little different with my resolutions, make them Realistic and Enjoyable!!
1) Spend more quality time with Carson, I chose and I am lucky enough to be a SAHM, so I feel I need to take advantage of this and really soak in our time together. As cheesy as it may sound I will never get this time back, and he will never be this little again! So if my monkey wants to snuggle, play trains or read books, that is what we will do!
2) Have more “quite” time and less computer time! Read a book and get lost in it, snuggle on the couch while Carson is napping and let the Landry sit in the dryer. Really just try to let it all go for a few minutes a day.
3) Get Carsons big boy room ready and the garage office ready, and hopefully stop with the decorating for a while. As much as I love to redo a new room in our home, I am ready for a little break, and to feel like it is complete. Not sure if this is possible, but I feel like once I get these two rooms done, I will be finished. I know this is just one of my little OCD quirks, but I so want everything done, and no lingering projects for a while. ( not sure this one is going to work, but I am going to try).
4) To tell the people I love how much I really love them, and how special they are to me. I feel so blessed to have all the wonderful family, friends, and neighbors that I do. This year I want to try real hard to make sure I tell them how great they make life, and that I love them so much!
5) To try really hard to wake up each morning with a smile on my face. Really…. I wake up to a sweet changed baby, morning coffee, clean dishes, and a really wonderful man who made all this happen!! What is there not to smile about!!
Happy New Years to all of you, I have just loved blogging this year, seeing, listening, and loving on all you sweet bloggers out there has really made my heart smile!!!!
+ view comments