* We had such a wonderful New Years Day. We spent it with some of our favorite friends who really feel more like family. All the crazy people did the Polar Bear plunge. Taylor slept at the beach house while Carson, Todd, and I watched. It was cold, windy, and rainy there was no way in hell I would have jumped in that water. We popped more champagne and ate the most amazing food ever! It was a good start to 2014!
* I am so excited for the weekend! Todd and I have plans to go on a date tonight. Then after meet some of our friends out for a drink. I can’t decide if we should go to dinner or a movie? Leaning towards dinner because movies always seem to make me sleepy afterwards. But if we do decide to do the movies I really want to see American Hustle. Anyone seen this yet? Was it good?
* As much as I adore my children I am over the moon happy that school/mothers morning out starts back on Monday! I just function so much better on a schedule, and with a little break in the day. Plus, I think my kids are happier with friends, structure, and a break from me as well. I mean Taylor has taught herself how to take selfies over the break…. well maybe she’s just mimicking what she sees ha!
* I am having the hardest time deciding on a good planner this year. The two that I really want here
are sold out and won’t ship until mid February. I am ready to start writing, planning, and organizing now. So I need to find something else. Any suggestions? Julia
suggested a really cute line from Target that I may go check out.
* I have been on the hunt for the perfect poncho for a while now, but just haven’t wanted to spend an arm and a leg on one. How perfect is this one
for $58.00! It comes in two fabulous colors too.