That is how I am feeling today ladies! Most days I do not feel this way, I have hundred things going on in my head, and I feel all over the place. Well not today, today girl has it together 😉
* Started the morning off great, gym by 8!
* Home by 10, and at the pool by 10:30 (had a very nice time relaxing just Carson and I, plus it was beautiful outside).
* Back home by 12:30, and Carson says “Mommy want to take a nap” Score my day just got even better at this point!
Put him down, then did 3 loads of laundry, dishes,showered, started dinner (spaghetti by the way)! The kitchen is now clean and spaghetti is simmering on the stove!
* I am now drinking coffee and smiling as my rock star of a sleeper is still snoozing (it’s 3:15 by the way). I know most moms are cussing me now ha!
* Now lets hope the evening runs as smoothly as the day has!
PS the picture above is from Todd and I this past weekend, before we headed out of town for a wedding! Much needed baby break, and time alone with the husband 🙂