No your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you, you read the title right. I am doing another cleanse!!!
This one is going to be a bit tougher than the last one because it’s straight juice and nothing else. I am teaming up with Juice Box Charleston and I couldn’t be more excited!
A few reasons why I am doing another cleanse
* I loved the way my body felt after I completed the fruit flush. I felt, in my own words, lighter. Plus, the few days after I did it I didn’t crave the junk food as much as I normally do.
* It’s a challenge, and I love a good challenge. I am only doing the beginner level, but it’s definitely still going to be a challenge. You can read all levels here.
* Towards the end of the summer this happens to me every year…..I fall off the bandwagon. As in, I workout less and eat more. I love fast food. I always have and probably always will and I truly believe as long as you eat things like this in moderation you can maintain your weight. But like I just stated, I have been eating more, and not so much in moderation.
* I am not a health/fitness blogger nor do I claim to be one. But fitness is a huge part of my life and after chatting with my trainer he 100% approved another cleanse. He even mentioned that doing one once a month or every other month is great for your body.
* A full juice cleanse is one that I have always wanted to do, but I knew if I was in charge of doing all the juicing it would never happen. So when I discovered Juice Box it seemed like a no brainer.
* Last, let’s be honest, I am looking forward to losing a few pounds and maybe even a few inches again.
Juice Box Charleston will be delivering my three day supply at 8am this morning and the cleanse will begin!
One of my best friends Kelly is doing this one with me and I am very happy to have someone to starve with. Haha, I am totally kidding….well kinda of.