I finally drank the Kool-Aid and signed up for Plated
!!! To say I am really excited about this would be an understatement! It pretty much takes away all the things that I don’t love about cooking. I don’t have to go to the grocery store and buy ten different ingredients (that I would probably use just that one time), I don’t have to do too much searching to decide what I want to cook, and I get to choose from ten amazing
recipes each week!! It’s pretty much a win win!
I tried my first recipe yesterday and we had the cauliflower, sweet potato, chickpea curry
. While the kids did’t eat it, Todd and I gobbled it all up! I was extremely surprised at how much we both loved it, especially since it was vegetarian.
My outfit details
The real beauty with Plated
1. You have the option to choose a healthy meal if desired.
2. You pick your own meal and the serving size for each meal (a serving size for two people could really feed three, maybe four).
3. Everything you need is delivered right to your doorstep already measured out and labeled.
4. You can skip a week if you are not up for cooking that week and you won’t be charged!
5. You can cancel your subscription at ANY TIME!
6. And the best part, when you sign up your first four plates are FREE!!
Next weeks options aren’t looking to shabby either!