It’s been a while since I’ve shared a recipe with you guys so I thought I’d share this super easy slow cooker soup that my entire family LOVED!! I was hoping we would have some leftover to freeze, but there was only enough left for a few of us to eat the next day! I’ve made a promise and commitment to myself to try a brand new recipe once a week. So, if the recipe turn out good, I’ll make sure to share it with you!!
- 2 – 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 – 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups (1l) chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Place potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and cooked chicken into your slow cooker. Stir in flour and gently toss to combine. Stir in chicken stock, Italian seasoning, grated garlic, salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours. Add milk, heavy cream and Parmesan, stir well to combine until smooth and cheese is melted. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
3. Serve immediately into bowls and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
**And you can shop all the tools I have and used for this recipe below