Sleepyhead Thermal Pajamas // Fur Lace-Up Boots // Twist Back Sweater // Mini Portable Charger // Nike Training Shoes // iRobot Mop // Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas
-These Rose Gold Chocolate Diamond Hoops may be the most gorgeous pair of earrings I have ever seen. And you guys, the price isn’t bad at all for real diamonds!
– You guys know I am OBSESSED with anything Barefoot Dreams…and I’m in love with the new style of this Barefoot Dreams Montecito Cardigan.
– I’ve been wanting to put an oil diffuser in our bedroom for a while now, but most of them are big eye sores. Our kids have these mini diffusers and since we bought them they sleep so much better. That being said, I was very happy when I found this pretty marble diffuser.
– Dying to get this new flat iron! The reviews all say it’s amazing and I love that it’s less damaging because of the natural volcanic minerals that are infused into this straighter!
– I am in need of a smaller round brush now that my hair is shorter, and from what I’ve read, this one is pretty awesome!
– A girl can NEVER have too many pajamas, and I love the fit and design of these.
– I’ve always been a huge Ugg fan. I own a pair of their sneakers and over the knee boots and wear them all the time. So, when I saw these adorable lace-up Ugg’s I knew they were going on my list!
– I can’t get over how gorgeous this sweater is…I’m pretty sure I need it in at least three of the colors!
– Who doesn’t need one of these, especially if you are like me and on your phone all day long 🙂
– Pink Nike’s…no explanation needed!
– I am not sure how I ever lived without my iRobot vacuum, and I’m pretty sure I will feel the same once I get my hands on this iRobot mop!
– Last, but not least…and yes, I know it’s another pair of pajamas, but I figured I could definitely wear the top out of the house, and possibly even the bottoms if I pair them with the right top…ha! So technically, these act not only as pajamas, but loungewear that can be worn out of the house 🙂
+ view comments