– One can never have enough wooden bowls. I love using my wooden bowls to store fruit and bread, but they are also great as serving pieces. This one is a great price and I love the color and design.
– I get asked about my salt cellar all the time, and sadly, mine is sold out, but this one is even prettier and a lot deeper so it is capable of holding more salt. There is also this one that is pretty much identical to mine and holds both salt and pepper.
– These are quite possibly the most gorgeous measuring cups I have ever seen.
– I have heard RAVE reviews about these copper pans and I can’t get over how amazing the price is.
– And if you’re going to have copper pans then you have to get the copper bakeware set 🙂 But all jokes aside, I want this set bad, and again, great reviews and great price!
– DYING to get this cookbook! And this would make such a cute gift put into a ceramic baking dish like this one and then filled with the ingredients from one of her recipes.
– This is such a pretty dish towel and would make the perfect gift paired with this soap set.
– I’ve been searching high and low for a new affordable knife set and I think this one may be the winner!
– This stunning marble tray would look good in almost any room, but I think it would be perfect in the kitchen.
– Cutest little gold measuring spoon set ever!
– With over 6,000 positive reviews, I would say this six quart dutch oven (that’s also under $100) is a definite winner!
+ view comments