Last night I had a much needed girls night out! Needless to say I am hurting today! You know it’s a good one when you get to go out with two sets of friends, don’t make it home until 1:00 and your girlfriend sleeps over! More on GNO in the next post! So while I was out Todd was having a few friends over for venison burgers and fries. Since the house looked like a tornado went through it, and I was making no effort to straiten it, I thought I should at least make them something. You know make it look like I am a domestic housewife ha! So I goggled easy recipes with cream cheese, and up popped this one Hot Corn Dip! Score I had all the ingredients, so corn dip it was! Ladies this dip is Delish, maybe one of my new favorites, so if you like corn, cream cheese, and a little kick make this! Todd told me this morning the bowl was clean within 5 minutes!
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped fresh cilantro to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix white corn, yellow corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream cheese, chili powder, garlic powder and cilantro.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until hot bubbly
+ view comments