Thanks so much to Your Everything over at http://resistingperfection.blogspot.com/ for choosing me for this!
The rules for this award are to thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award. So here we go!
1) I am really OCD about a lot of things, but mostly my house being clean, and everything being organized. I love to label everything!
2) I LOVE coke in a glass bottle
3) I have this sick obsession with Lily Pulitzer and wish my closet was filled with her dresses!
4) I love my men preppy and my babies in bubbles and monograms
5) I wish the Bachelor/ Bachelorette were on year around, I am sorry I love that show
6) My husband and I both have birthmarks in the same spot on our butts 🙂 I know crazy right!
7) I am really into decorating my home these days I think about it A lot!!
8) I feel really lucky to have a husband that works from home, we see each other a lot but its awesome! I cant think of anything better than him getting to watch our little monkey grow!
9) My dream job would be to plan kids birthday parties! I stared planning Carsons when he was a month old, and no later than a week after the first I had the second one rolling in my head. Don’t know why, but I am pretty sure my brain was wired to plan! I plan Everything
10) I really do love my life! I have a wonderful husband, family, and friends! What more could a girl ask for?