Can you guys believe Easter is less than three weeks away!? For once, I’m actually ahead of the game this year! I already have Easter outfits for both kids and most of the goodies for their baskets. If you don’t already have baskets for your kiddos, I highly recommend these from PBK
. We bought Carson’s when he was only a year old and eight years later it’s still in great shape.
As far as their outfits go, I bought Taylor this dress
(I showed it to you guys earlier this week on Instastrories) and I bought Carson this shirt
and these shorts
I know a lot of you have been requesting Easter outfits for babies and toddlers through dm messages so I rounded up my absolute favorites for you guys below.
– I cannot get over how adorable the matching brother
smocked short sets are, and those mini boat shoes…I die.
– And oh how I remember the sweet little Robeez shoes
, they were favorites of mine for both Carson and Taylor.
– I’m not sure what it is about that yellow, but I am so drawn to this dress
. And of course it would look so good with the classic salt water sandals
Along with requests for Easter outfits, a lot of you also wanted to see Easter basket ideas as well. And I am pretty excited about all the super cute and fun stuff I found!
– Oh how I miss the cute little hooded towels. And this one
is a great price and has wonderful reviews.
– This little finger painting art set
is so fun, and I love that it’s their actual fingerprints they use to create the art.
– OBSESSED with these name books
. Taylor and Carson both have one, and they still get excited to flip the pages and see their name throughout the entire book.
– Someone please get this bunny
, if y’all don’t then I’m going to have to. And trust me, we DO NOT need another stuffed animal.
– I feel like my kids would’ve really enjoyed this interactive puppet set
when they were younger. Heck, Taylor may still enjoy it now.