My sweet boy is SIX years old today! So cliché, but I seriously can not believe how fast these six years have gone by. I feel so incredibly blessed and proud everyday that I get to be his mama. To honor his birthday they get to have cupcakes at school and Carson wanted to make them instead of buying them 🙂 While they aren’t exactly perfect they sure taste good. Plus, for our first time, I don’t think we did that bad!
* How adorable is this bow neck blouse? It’s also currently 40% off at Loft off along with the entire store!
* The baby shower that Todd and I hosted was so much fun! And oh my goodness, I am not sure if I have ever had anything taste as good as seven dish curry! I may have gone back for seconds;) I promise to get you guys the exact recipe!
How adorable are these cookies!?! They tasted great too!! They were so darn cute I almost didn’t want to eat them! If you are local and looking for some amazing cookies you need to check out Just Sae Cookies!
* I have been searching high and low for a plaid blanket scarf and I finally found one online this weekend!! My store was all sold out and I am guessing being priced at $16.99 they won’t last long online either!
* Todd and I are starting back our date nights this week!! The holidays were so busy so we kinda took a break, needless to say, I am very happy to be bringing date night back! Todd and I have both been dying to see American Snipper and y’all know I love a movie date! Has anyone seen this movie? I would love to hear your thoughts if you have!
* Last, it’s Clinique bonus time at Nordstrom!! It’s packed with some great things including my favorite mascara and favorite eye makeup remover!! Below are a few of my favorite Clinique items, and remember, you only have to spend $32.00 to receive the gift!!