So yesterday’s Sunday Fun Day was a little too much fun and when we got home I was just too tired to come upstairs and type. So hello 5:00am wake-up call and lots of coffee 🙂
Thank for the fun Sunday Oyster roast Krystine
!! Can you guys believe she made this table, how cool is that!?!?
Did you guys have a great weekend? The weather here was incredible so went spent lots of time outdoors!
* On Friday my parents made a quick trip here so I made sure and take them to Xiao Bao Biscuit
for lunch. They thought it was amazing and we even had to place two orders of their wings. They are seriously the best wings I’ve ever eaten!
* Mom and I also went to see the movie The Best of Me
. My dad was so sweet and hung out with Taylor and Carson for the day so mom and I could have some girl time. I don’t want to spoil the movie, but don’t go unless you have 5 boxes of tissues. I have may done the ugly cry more than once.
When we came back home my dad had my new rug under the dining room table. This picture does not do this rug
justice, it’s beautiful! I still have a few things I want to change and some styling to do, but so far I am loving it!
* We ordered pizza with some of friends Saturday night and had a nice laid back night on the deck. We finally got the tv up after Todd and a good friend/neighbor spent the earlier part of the day installing it. These kinda of nights are pretty much my favorite kinda nights 🙂
* On Sunday, Todd and I took the kids and met some friends to see Disney on Ice. Taylor was in heaven and was all smiles until she passed out eating popcorn. Poor girl just couldn’t make it, it was her nap time and she was pooped. Carson, on the other hand, thought it was cool until about halfway through and then he got a little bored. He told us he had seen enough princesses and he was ready to leave 🙂
* Oh yeah, and I just had to include this picture of Carson and I. I went on my first ‘big school’ field trip with him last week. It was so fun seeing all the cute kids in his class and he was so proud I was there. I love this little guy so much and I feel like I don’t see him nearly enough anymore so any extra time I can get with him is so special to me.
Last, the winner of the custom painting giveaway is Jami Bowling!! Congrats girl, I’ll be in touch today with details!!