* How beautiful is this kitchen? My friend Krystine
showcased this home on her blog yesterday and the entire thing is just dreamy. Since it’s located on Daniel Island, which is only about 10 minutes away, I am tempted to go see it person.
* I am in love with this pink blazer
. I have a feeling I am going to become obsessed with blazers this year. They always look so chic and pull an outfit together.
* I am on the fence about what kind of book bag to get for Carson this year. Mamas with kindergartners help me out! Are charters cool or should we just go solid? All I know is he most definitely can not rock the seersucker with a teal fish and his name planted on the front.
* My favorite salad is a bean salad and this one
looks delicious!! I like a regular salad just fine, but I would 100% rather have a bean salad over it any day!
* How cute are these new legging pajamas
from Victoria’s Secret
? New pajamas make me just as happy as new clothes do. I am pretty quirky when it comes to pajamas and I wear a matching set every night. Are you like that too, or do you just throw on a t-shirt and call it a night?
(VS is currently running their spend more save more promotion (I always love it when they do these). It’s the perfect time to stock up on bras and panties too. (Use code FALL14
Last, e-cards always make me laugh, no matter what kind of mood I am in. So if nothing else here’s a happy laugh for you today. I thought these were all pretty good and pretty true 😉