Happy Friday, ladies!! I’m so sorry this post has taken me so long, but it has been a busy week around here. I’ve felt like a chicken with it’s head cut off all week long…ha!
Todd and I finally decided on Beaches Turks and Caicos
for our family trip this summer and we couldn’t be more excited!! So excited that I’ve already started looking up resort attire for myself and the kids! And I feel like I can justify it because we do live in Charleston and during the summer it’s always dresses, shorts, and swimsuits around here!
Now, moving along to some of the tropical places that we have traveled and loved.
This trip was hands down our favorite trip! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this place was. If you want to see my full recap then you can read that here.
* Large Beautiful Rooms with large bathrooms and they all have a furnished balcony. And 99% of them have stunning views.
* AMAZING food.
* The most gorgeous property with the prettiest plants, palms, and lagoons.
* 5 pools, including an adults-only pool, a kiddy pool, and a 10,000-square-foot free-form pool.
* Kids Club with daily activities; kids 5 and under eat free.
* High-end Willow Stream Spa with several treatment rooms and a lovely pool
* It’s expensive
* The property is huge so you have to do a lot of walking. We didn’t mind because the property is so gorgeous, but wanted to add that just in case some of you do.
This trip is second on my list and we had the best girls trip ever here. You can read my full recap and see all of my pictures right here.
This was definitely a girls trip for the books. You can read my full recap and see all of my pictures here.
* Wonderful food, and the friendliest locals
* Two beachfront restaurants
* Safe to leave the resort
* Fun for couples, girls trips, and family vacations
* 24 hour room service (this was awesome)
* Large Villas all complete with a full kitchen
*Beautiful water and soft white sand
Pricy food and drinks (at the resort)
A lot of walking (the resort here is large as well)
Small spa and pretty basic
We took this trip with a bunch of our friends and we had an absolute blast!! That being said, if you’re going with your family or just your significant other, I would probably recommend a different resort.
* Huge gorgeous modern rooms. All with balconies and whirlpools on them.
* Lots of entertainment and nightlife.
*Hotel right on the beach and beach was never over crowded.
* Beautiful full spa with a pool and a salon.
Gets pretty loud and wild at night.
Unfortunately, I have zero digital pictures from this trip. Todd and I went when Carson was a baby and it was before iphones and social media were all the rage…ha! I have some old school printed photos somewhere, but I didn’t have time to dig those up this week.
* Large property with tons of amenities and activities
* Good food and drink that are all inclusive
* Resort is close to the airport
* Large pool as well as whirlpools overlooking the ocean
*Beautiful crystal clear blue water
* Not safe enough to leave the resort
* Rooms were okay but nothing like the online pictures
Todd and I have been to Key West as well (we didn’t really like it), but that was a long time ago and maybe they have cleaned the island up a bit now??
Now your turn!!! I would LOVE to hear where all you guys have traveled and where your favorite places are? Next year we would like to take the kids to either Hawaii, Costa Rica, or maybe even Italy. Todd wants to go to Alaska, but I told him he better call a friend because this mama has no desire to go there and freeze her ass off!
+ view comments