It’s been a while since I’ve done a post like this, and I feel my brain is about to explode! So really, welcome to my Thursday brain dump 🙂
* I am leaving on a jet plane today!! Ha, not really, just a regular plane 🙂 I am super, super excited though! I am headed to Dallas for a blog conference and I am pretty pumped to finally see some new and old faces! Follow me on Instagram if you want some sneak peeks!
* I am feeling a little overwhelmed with packing and leaving my family. I know they will be fine though, I am leaving them in the best hands possible! Todd you rock, love you man!
* Tory Burch just announced their friends and family sale!!! So many amazing things for 25% off! Here are a few of my favorites! Use code FRIENDLY to save!
Mine and Taylor’s new Lilly purchases from Saks came in yesterday! I am completely smitten!! My top is even more gorgeous in person! You can still save 25% with the code FRNFAM!
I am not usually a big on color blocking (is that how you say that?), but I am kinda loving these together!
* I am pretty much in love with this little white dress! Plus the fact that it is $48.00 makes me love it just a little more! It comes in a gorgeous yellow and black too!
* I got my hair highlighted this week, and decided to embrace some curls. I wish my curls looked like this when I tried to style it! Any suggestions on how to get this look on my own?
Last, do yourself a favor and go look at all the goodness Baby Gap and kids Gap has going on right now!!! These just came in the mail last week for baby girl, so naturally I had to check and make sure I didn’t miss anything else!! Holy cuteness galore! Somebody stop me!!!